For 2011, GMC has introduced the Power Tech Edition, available on Sierras equipped with the mid-level SLE trim. We find that it lines up pretty well with the features our loyal Sierra customers enjoy when looking for a nice (but not too nice) pickup. Included in the package:
- Vortec 5.3L Flex-Fuel V8 Engine, easily our most popular engine.
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Heavy-duty automatic locking differential
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- 17" aluminum wheels
- Bluetooth for pairing your compatible cell phone with the audio system for hands-free calling
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 with three months of XM Satellite Radio
- USB Port, for connecting your iPod or thumb drive full of MP3s
- Trailering package
- Locking, EZ-Lift tailgate
- Fog lamps
- 6-way power driver's seat adjuster
We already have a few of the first Power Tech Edition Sierras among over two dozen new Sierra 1500s in stock; feel free to check our inventory of new GMC Sierra 1500 trucks in Columbia, SC!